Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Artwork

I haven't my site in awhile. I've been getting more into illustration lately and these are some of my latest drawings. I think I did most of these over the course of one week. Two of these pieces (The night time landscape with fireflies and the comic at the bottom) came from my own imagination while the rest were commissioned by my dear friends after I asked online if any of them had drawing requests. Most of them asked for portraits of themselves in different situations while others asked for epic battle scenes or something as simple as a sheep. I really enjoy drawing for people and I love seeing their excitement (or reading their excitement) when I reveal what I've drawn for them. And I REALLY enjoy drawing for my friends for no reason other than just simply appreciating their friendship. I'm in the business of making people smile and it's amazing. And I want to keep getting better it too. 











No comments:

Post a Comment